How Can You Help?
Different Ways to Help!
1) Donate today! We make donating very easy though the website with many different ways to donate.
2) Donate to receive one of our pre-basted hexagon Quilt Kits or Finished Products. You can also make an additional donation at check out if you wish. All donations go to supplementing the women's income and help them have a backup source of support during emergencies. We have also used these funds to build and rebuild homes after the two recent category 5 hurricanes that hit Honduras in November 2020.
3) Donate Supplies. The supplies we need to produce kits and finished products are:
- - cotton fabric (very handy if all scraps under 1/2 a yard, are cut into 3" squares.)
- - thread
- - needles
- - fabric scissors
- - Fiskar X-large hexagon cutters (These can be found on Amazon)
- -zip lock bags X-Large and XX-Large
Please email for shipping address to email@example.com
4) If you would like to set up a fabric drive to help us that would be fantastic. Please just email me, firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
5) We are considering taking volunteers with us to San Pedro Sula when we go down. If you are interested in being apart of the "hands on the ground" and stepping out of your comfort zone and serve others, we are gathering cost information. Please email me for more information, email@example.com