How Can You Help?
Different Ways to Help!
1) Donate! We make donating very easy though this website with many different options to donate.
2) Donate to receive one of our pre-basted hexagon Quilt Kits or Finished Products. There is also the option to make an additional donation at checkout. All donations go to supplementing the women's income and help them to have a backup source of support during emergencies. We have also used these funds to build and rebuild homes after the 2 category 5 hurricanes (Iota and Eta) that hit Honduras in November 2020.
3) Donate Supplies. Below is a list of supplies that we need to produce kits and finished products:
- Cotton Fabric *It is super helpful if all donated scraps under a half-yard are cut into 3" squares.
- Sewing Needles
- Fabric scissors
- Fiskar XL Hexagon Cutters (These can be found on Amazon)
- Ziplock bags X-Large and XX-Large.
Please email for our shipping address to email@example.com
4) Fabric Drive: If you would like to set up a fabric drive to help us gather fabric— We'd love it!
Just email Courtney in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Want to Experience What We Do Firsthand? We are considering on taking volunteers with us to San Pedro Sula for a small cost and covering your own expenses (airfare, hotel, and some food.)
If you are interested in being a part of the "Boots On the Ground" team and have the desire to step out of your comfort zone and serve, contact us!